1. Prep the natural nail.
2. Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds in the CND UV Lamp.
3. Apply two thin layers of CND Shellac Tango Passion. Cure each layer for two minutes.
4. Dip the tip of a dry Gel Flat Oval Brush into Additives Midnight Tide and brush onto the entire nail.
5. Dip the tip of a dry Gel Flat Oval Brush into CND Shellac Cerulean Sea to create small diagonal squares on the top third of the nail. Cure for two minutes.
6. Dip the tip of a Gel Flat Oval Brush, lightly moistened with IPA, into Additives Sizzling Sand Glitter and brush over the entire nail.
7. Using a detail brush, apply Cerulean Sea to the outside edges of the squares. Cure for two minutes.
8. Press the blue transfer foil over the Cerulean Sea.
9. Apply a thin layer of CND Shellac Top Coat and cure for two minutes.
10. Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.
You Might Also Like:
CND Paradise Nail Design: Carnivale