Take a closer look at how nail techs and salons can use online video content for business growth.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO YOUTUBE
1. Sign into YouTube by visiting www.youtube.com and clicking the sign in button on the top right-hand corner of the page.
2. Once you’ve signed in, click the upload button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
3. Select the video you’d like to upload from your computer and drag the file onto the upload box.
4. The bar on the top of the page indicates what percentage of your video has uploaded. Keep the page open until it’s 100% complete.
5. As the video is uploading, you can add information (title, description tags), change your privacy settings, add the video to a playlist, or decide if you’d like to post it to your Google+, Facebook or Twitter accounts.
6. At the bottom of the page, select a thumbnail for your video. The thumbnail is the video image viewers will see on your channel or when the video pops up on their feed. You can choose from the suggested three thumbnails or upload your own. Leaf describes the thumbnail as your video’s “magazine cover.”
7. Once you’ve reviewed all your selections, look for the publish button on the top right-hand corner of the page. Wait for the gray text under the button to read “draft saved” and then click publish.