Take a closer look at how nail techs and salons can use online video content for business growth.
HOW TO CREATE A PLAYLIST
1. At top right corner of screen, click on the settings drop down menu and click on video manager.
2. Next, click on playlists on left-hand side of your screen.
3. Click on +new playlist. Give your playlist a name. (Use research to find out which keywords are relevant.) List it as public or private like you would a normal YouTube video.
4. Click create and fill in the playlist’s description. (Again use keywords to help you rank your playlist in Google and YouTube.)
5. Click on playlist settings and decide whether you want your video to be private, public, or unlisted (see best practices for more info). Then check the relevant boxes. Hover over each box for more information. Click save.
6. Go to the page of your desired video (don’t be afraid to leave the page you’re currently on). The video can be your own or someone else’s. Click on the add to button under the video screen and select your existing playlist. You can always add more videos. Don’t forget to share your playlist on social media!
> Choose a strong thumbnail to make your playlist stand out.
> If your playlist needs content, make a short intro video.
> A strong title and description will help users find your playlist.
> Add sections on your channel’s homepage for specific topics so you can filter your videos and playlists into the relevant spot.
> Private means no one can see the video or playlist but you. Public means everyone can see and embed your video or playlist. Unlisted means your video or playlist won’t show up in search results, but anyone with a link can still view it.
You Might Also Like:
A Nail Tech's Guide to Shooting and Editing Video
Tech Tuesday: Tips for Videos (From the Editors Blog)