The salon: Currie Hair Skin Nails, Glen Mills, Pa.
The Owner: Randy Currie
What it is:
The Rosemary Mint Pedicure revives aching feet using the power of nature. Fresh mint leaves and rosemary sprigs spice up the pedicure basin, while cooling the skin and improving circulation.
- Have the client soak her feet in a pedicure basin filled with water, a few drops of rosemary mint essential oil, fresh mint leaves, and rosemary sprigs.
- Exfoliate feet with a rosemary mint butter scrub.
- Adding rosemary mint essential oil to the mask, hydrate the feet with a white tea tree mask.
- Massage feet and legs with rosemary mint, soufflé butter.
- Polish nails.
The price: $60
Forest Fresh Pedi, Sprigs and Leaves. Worth a Mint Pedicure
Products Curries uses:
- Spa Blends rosemary mint butter scrub, rosemary mint essential oil, and rosemary mint soufflé
- Qtica white tea tree mask
- Mint leaves and rosemary sprigs