Tin Cao Bui of Blossom Beauty Lounge in Redondo Beach, Calif., shows how to make this 3-D quilted heart design.
Tin Cao Bui (@nailsbytintin) of Blossom Beauty Lounge in Redondo Beach, Calif., shows how to make this 3-D heart design.
1. Properly prepare the nails, then apply the base coat. Cure. After that, apply a thin coat of Gelish Need A Tan to entire nails and cure.
2. Using a Gelish Design Brush and White Arctic Freeze, draw a heart in the center of the nails and cure.
3. Wipe off the tacky layer of the nails. Use silver tape to divide the heart into smaller pieces.
4. Use Gelish White Hard Gel to fill in each piece for a 3-D quilted look. Cure.
5. Embellish with gold beads at each corner.
6. Draw vintage roses on the entire nail using Gelish Design Brush,Gelish Color Sheek White, and Gossip Girl. Finish with matte top coat and cure. Remove the tacky layer.