Gigi Hadid is already known as a pretty woman, but now Morgan Taylor has made it official.
Celebrity manicurist Mar y Soul used Morgan Taylor Pretty Woman on supermodel Gigi Hadid. The classic cherry red polish matched Hadid's lips for her press tour promoting her collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger.
Nail tech Mar y Soul explains how to get this fashion model red nail:
1. Remove existing polish with Strip EASE by Morgan Taylor.
2. File nails into desired shape. Soul went with a squoval shape for Hadid.
3. Cleanse nails with pure CLEANSE by Morgan Taylor.
4. Paint one coat with Morgan Taylor Go Ahead and Grow.
5. Hadid told Soul, “I want ruby red slippers on my nails,” so she used a coat of Morgan Taylor Rare as Rubies to add some extra sparkle.
6. Seal the manicure with one coat of Make it Last.
7. After nails are dry, lightly sweep remEDY cuticle oil by Morgan Taylor around the cuticles.
Do you love a classic red nail? Which shade/brand is your go-to? Tell us in the comments below.