With music festival season in full swing, clients will crave crazier nails than usual. Find out how to rock the perfect nails using OPI’s Retro Summer Collection.
It’s a fact that style and fashion are as much a part of music festival season as the music (or almost). Although Coachella has just wrapped up its second weekend, it's just the start of music festival season. With Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo or any other festival, clients will want nail designs that are beyond the ordinary. Using OPI’s latest collection, Retro Summer can give your customers two fun festival looks to complement their festival fashion.
- Paint 2-3 coats of Towel Me About It.
- Using a striping brush, paint on a Sailing And Nailing tear drop shape in the center of the tip.
- Leave a gap of yellow around the blue teardrop and draw a larger Flip Flops Crop Tops teardrop shape around it. Paint the rest of the outer edges of the nail Flip Flops Crop Tops.
- Apply a top coat.
- Using a striping brush or detail brush, paint on a I’m Getting A Tangerine vertical serpentine line a third of the way across the nail.
- Fill the side of the nail with I’m Getting A Tangerine.
- Leaving a negative space gap down the center of the nail, paint on a vertical serpentine line in SPF_XXX, mirroring the first serpentine line.
- Fill the side of the nail with SPF_XXX.
- Finish with a top coat.