Artist Ayumi Namaizawa of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles came up with a polished way to pay tribute to mom.
Artist Ayumi Namaizawa of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles came up with a polished way to pay tribute to mom. Here are the steps:
1. Apply base coat.
2. Polish white color on thumb, middle, and pinky finger. Polish light pink on index and ring finger.
3. Draw asterisk with pastel yellow on thumb. Draw flower petals with pastel purple and light pink colors.
4. Paint dots with pastel yellow on middle finger. Draw flower petal around the yellow dots with light pink, light orange, light blue, and pastel purple.
5. Add outer lines of flowers on thumb and middle fingers with brown color.
6. Write "I heart mom" with white and red on ring finger, and draw a little heart on index and pinky finger with white and light pink color.
7. Apply top coat.