Kiss clogged pores, oily patches, and uneven skin goodbye. Handheld facial cleansing systems allow the modern woman a quick and convenient way to get in-home skin rejuvenating treatments.
1. The Sonic Dermabrasion Facial Brush from Pretika guarantees a cleaner face within minutes. This brush targets the five central areas of the face, giving equal time to each by way of a built-in timer. The cordless facial brush is both convenient and gentle enough for daily use.
2. Age Sciences’ Personal Microderm rejuvenates skin and eliminates sun damage, blemishes, and fine lines using the same aluminum oxide crystals used in professional microdermabrasion machines. With exfoliating discs, this handheld device removes the skin’s surface layer, allowing creams to seep deeper into pores to create more visible results.
3. TeiSpa offers its UltraCleanse Spa Treatment Brush, a waterproof device that comes with four interchangeable heads targeting the face, body, and feet. The brushes work to unclog pores, prevent ingrown hair, and remove calluses from the feet.
4. Clarisonic’s Plus Skin Care System & Spot Therapy Kit is created not only for facial flaws but for the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, and pore sizes on the entire body. With a rechargeable brush and charging cradle that is adaptable to any outlet around the world, this brush is an easy travel item that cleans twice as well as manual cleansing in just 60 seconds.
5. The DermaNew Facial Rejuvenation System strives to cleanse the hard-to-reach areas of the face in a kit that contains multiple brushes, applicators of differing sizes and textures, and face rejuvenation cream. With a two-minute timer, the two-headed brush exfoliates with cream infused with corundum crystals and antioxidants.
6. NutraSonic’s Face and Body Brush System uses sonic technology to cleanse both sensitive and normal skin, and is gentle enough to be used in the morning and evening. The NutraSonic facial brush has four speeds and a "jittery" mode created to maximize removal of dead skin.