Check out these sparkling party nails from Light Elegance educator Mylyn Hansen.
To ring in the New Year, Springfield Ore.-based Light Elegance educator Mylyn Hansen suggests using the P+ Soak-Off Gel Polish system to create party nails. This high-density sparkling look is sure to catch both eyes and lights as your clients dance the night away. Offer this look on all 10 fingers or just an accent nail.
1. Cleanse the nail with Light Elegance cleanser and wipes to remove all oils and residue.
2. Apply a thin layer of P+ Base Coat to cleanse the nail. Cure for two minutes in a UV light or 30 seconds with an LED light.
3. Apply a thin layer of P+ Soak-Off Gel Polish in Double Scoop over the entire nail and cure.
4. Apply a thin layer of P+ Gel in Diamond Glitter over Double Scoop for the perfect party nail. Cure.
5. Apply a thin layer of P+ Soak-Off Top Coat from cuticle to free edge for a high-shine finish. Cure. Remove sticky residue with Light Elegance cleanser.