Set sail with educators Vicki Peters, Elaine Watson, and Iryna Giblett aboard a commercial cruise ship for a chance-of-a-lifetime learning experience. Nail Cruise will leave Venice, Italy, May 2 and sail the beautiful Greek Isles on the MSC Musica. Stops include Bari, Olympia, Santorini, Pireo, Corfu, and Dubrovnik.
Attendees will take part in 13 exclusive and completely free nail workshops, including:
• Sculpting perfect nails with liquid and powders, pink-and-whites, and color effects
• Salon tricks and tips to make the nail tech’s life easier
• Making soak-off gels user-friendly and easy
• Mixed media design (hand painting; gel and acrylic nail art)
• Fiberglass — a simple and efficient nail service
• 3-D acrylics design master class
• Cina Pro nail art — simple and profitable
• Electric file master class
For more information, go to www.nailcruise.com/en/index.php.