Milady’s S.O.S. (Salon Owners Success) Training Academy for Salon & Spa Owners is a four-day workshop that walks you through all the important and sometimes challenging areas of your business. You and another member of your team will walk away with the necessary information and tools, as well as an action plan to take back to your business for immediate relevance. Milady coaches will diagnose what is working in your business and what is not. The coaches will look at your numbers, your goals, and work through specific issues in your business.
Topics covered include:
• Creating a Business Plan: Thinking Macro and Planning Micro
• The Evolution of Effectiveness: Learn the Six Steps to Building Business Acumen
• Planning for Profit: Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic Made Simple
• Implementing Systems for Success: Organizational Management, Eliminating Inconsistency
• Monitoring and Performance Appraisals: Turning Talent Into Performance
• Communicating: Knowing What to Say, When to Say It, and How to Say It
• The Cost of Complexity: Keeping Profitability Simple
• Managing and Leading Up: Harness the Power to Propel You and Your Team
• Trust and Fairness: The Role They Play in Your Leadership Skill
• Leaders in the Midst: Tapping into Your Team’s Hidden Strengths
• Management 101: Focusing on Value Added Activities
• Team Play: Building Scoreboards to Reward Behavior and Hit the Target
• The Next Generation: Working with Not Against the Values and Mindset of Gen X and Gen Y
• Recruiting Pipeline: Building an Employee Wish List
Two upcoming dates are scheduled:
September 19–22, 2010 — Clifton Park, N.Y.
November 7–10, 2010 — Carlsbad, Calif.
For more information, e-mail [email protected] or call (800) 998-7498, ext. 2700.
If you plan on going to one of these sessions, we’d love for you to share your experience with other NAILS readers. E-mail [email protected] if you are signed up and we’ll let you know how you can help us.