Congrats to Valerie and Sue, winners from the last blog giveaway!
I’ve finally got a chance to sit down and read my July NAILS and loved the professional bucket lists! It inspired me to think of what my own list would be. I would love to know what some of the things on your list would be, even if it is just one or two things.
To be fair here is what I have on mine, in no particular order:
1. Inspire at least one nail professional from every country in the world to recognize their own potential and find confidence in themselves.
2. Discuss, concept, and do the nails for Five Finger Death Punch, Nickelback, Halestorm, or Pink.
3. Work a show in London.
4. Work an event in Australia.
5. Do the cover nails for NAILS Magazine. (Done!)
6. Do the cover nails for SCRATCH Magazine.
7. Help name a set of nail colors.
8. Be named educator of the year within the state of Iowa by the Iowa Cosmetology Educators.
9. Work for a week in the CND lab.
Does anything on my list match your list? It was fun really stretching my mind and thinking of things that would be cool to do even if they seem impossible. Don’t hold back on your list; set your goals where your dreams are!
Today’s giveaway is Shellac, I have a few colors so there can be 3 winners of one bottle each. Guidelines for this one are easy:
1. You are the proud owner of a CND light so the Shellac will work properly.
2. You have not won one of my show giveaways yet.
3. You were not able to attend a major show in 2012.
4. Leave at least one thing on your professional bucket list if not more!
5. Drawing will be done on Friday with winners announced on Friday’s blog.