Tweezerman’s professional line of sanitizable and disposable pedicure tools can be used in the salon to give clients a perfect pedicure.
Tweezerman’s professional line of sanitizable and disposable pedicure tools can be used in the salon to give clients a perfect pedicure. The Manicure Pedicure Sticks are made of premium quality smooth birchwood. The Pedicure Plus tool is great for tending to ingrown nails. And the Tweezerman Professional V-Cuticle Nipper handles like a tweezer, but cuts like a nipper with precise, no-slip tips.
1. Remove old polish and soak feet in water to soften skin and nails.
2. For ingrown nails, gently slide the stainless steel Pedicure Plus file under the nail. The file works in reverse and thins the nail as you pull out. Sterilize after use. Use the other end to clean under and around nails.
3. Gently push back cuticles with the flat end of the disposable Pedicure Sticks.
4. Snip cuticles and hangnails with the V-Cuticle Nipper. This stainless steel tool eases the tension on the technicians’ hands, and allows for easy maneuvering around the nail and hard-to-reach places. The body is shaped like a tweezer and the angled tips are ultra sharp to cut smoothly and precisely without pulling or tearing skin.
5. Finish nails with nail polish.
For more information, go to www.tweezerman.com.