Hair Studio 52 + Day Spa, Rochester, Minn. uses:
Aveda’s Beautifying Composition; Smoothing Body Polish; Stress-Fix Aroma aromatherapy oil; Seaweed Masque Formula: Self-Warming Base; Personal Blends: Soaking Salts and Hydrating Formula.
1. Have the client choose an aromatherapy scent. Add this scent to soaking salts, lotion, body polish, and masque. Allow the client to soak her feet and relax while you prepare these items.
2. Clip, file, and buff the nails. Push back the cuticles, and buff the heels.
3. Apply the body polish to the legs and feet, then rinse with warm water.
4. Apply the seaweed masque to the legs and feet, and cover with warm steam towels. Allow the product to sit five minutes, then rinse.
5. Apply the lotion and aromatherapy oil to legs and feet.
6. Perform a 20-30 minute massage, first using hot stones on pressure points with effleurage massage motions, then following with standard massage techniques using deep, gliding strokes.
7. Cleanse the nails and apply polish.
8. Give the client the product remaining from the service as samples to take home.
You Might Also Like:
Simply Sweet Ice Cream Manicure
The Maple Bacon Pedicure
Signature Cappuccino-Espresso Spa Pedicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected].