1. At least 20 minutes prior to the pedicure, blend 2 oz. of Daily’s Pina Colada Mix with five fresh pineapple slices,
and set aside.
2. Soak the client’s feet in warm water, rose petals, and bath salts. Complete nail and heel care, then rinse the client’s
3. Pour the blended pineapple/Piña Colada mix into a bowl with 2 Tbs. of Cuccio Naturale Milk & Honey Sea Salts.
Apply the mixture to the client’s legs, heels, and nails to gently exfoliate the skin until soft, and then rinse.
4. Combine 4 oz. pure honey, a bit of crushed honeycomb, 2 Tbs. of CND Almond Illuminating Masque, and apply to the client’s feet and lower legs with a brush. Wrap them in plastic bags, and cover with hot towels for five minutes.
5. Remove the plastic wrap, and use the warm towels to remove the masque. Do not rinse.
6. Massage the client’s feet with Cuccio Naturale Milk & Honey Butter Blend.
7. Cleanse the nails and apply OPI Nail Lacquer in Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot!
You Might Also Like: Tropical Bliss Pedicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.