A Perfect Face Day Spa, Ocean City, Md. uses: FarmHouse Fresh Nectar Milk Bath Soak, Bourbon Bubbler Scrub, Honey Heel Glaze, Backcountry Caramel Body Milk Lotion; CND Vinylux, and Top Coat.
1. Begin by soaking the client’s feet in Fresh Nectar Milk Bath Soak for about five minutes.
2. Clip and file the toenails, and perform necessary cuticle and callus care.
3. Scrub and exfoliate the client’s feet with Bourbon Bubbler Scrub, and then remove the scrub with warm water.
4. Apply Honey Heel Glaze and wrap the client’s feet in hot steam towels. After several minutes, remove the glaze with the towels.
5. Using BackCountry Caramel Body Milk Lotion, perform a massage on the client’s feet and calves.
6. Cleanse the nails and apply a base coat, color (French seen here), and a top coat.
You Might Also Like: Cookies & Cream Manicure.
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected].