Dead Sea Arabian Renewal Pedicure, Susan’s Pedi Spa, Flagstaff, Ariz.
o Bella Lucce Ancient Red Sea Salt Soak, Exotic Date & Wild Honey Buff, Sandalwood, Infused Dead Sea Mud, and Nourishing Sandalwood & Almond Crème
o ProLinc Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator, Be Natural Callus Eliminator
o CND Nourishing Remover, Scrub Fresh, Stickey Anchoring Base Coat
o Orly Color Coat
o Seche Vite Top Coat
1. Offer the client a warm herbal neck pillow. Add a scoop of Ancient Red Sea Salt Soak to pedicure bowl and soak the client’s feet for about five minutes.
2. If necessary, remove old polish with CND Nourishing Remover. Apply ProLinc Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator, then trim and file the nails. Apply ProLinc Be Natural Callus Eliminator and push back the cuticles. Use a small orange buffing block to remove any debris, and then smooth calluses with a disposable file.
3. Apply Exotic Date & Wild Honey Buff scrub from calf to toes, then gently massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly and dry.
4. Apply the warmed Sandalwood Infused Dead Sea Mud with a fan brush, covering the entire sole, ankle, and top of the foot, avoiding the nail area. As each foot is completed, wrap it in a hot, moist towel. Then place the foot in a plastic bag. Lightly twist and tuck the bag in at the top, and then place a bootie on the foot to keep in the heat.
5. After 10 minutes, remove the mud and apply Nourishing Sandalwood & Almond Crème, giving a nice extended massage.
6. Using CND Scrub Fresh, cleanse the nails of any lotion or oil. Offer disposable flip-flops and apply CND Stickey Anchoring Base Coat, two coats of the client’s selected polish, and finish with either Seche Vite or OPI Top Coat.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name such as Exotic Antioxidant Pedicure; offer a cup of hot tea with cardamom and fresh mint.
You Might Also Like:Signature Services: Heavenly Bliss Manicure