This flower-power nail art, using Bio Sculpture's Happy Hippie Color Collection, creates a 3-D effect with a daisy made of gel.
This flower-power nail art, using Bio Sculpture's Happy Hippie Color Collection, creates a 3-D effect with a daisy made of gel. The collection features five fruity pastels inspired by the bohemian, carefree spirit in a contemporary context. The color gel is a flexible gel that will enhance the natural nail, giving it added strength and firmness. Plus, the No Chip Nail Color will last for weeks without lifting, chipping, fading, or wearing away at the free edge. Follow these steps to give your client the power of the flower.
1. Apply a first layer of Bio Sculpture clear gel. Cure for two minutes in a UV lamp. Apply a layer of color gel in Bohemian Beauty. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
2. Apply a second layer of color gel Bohemian Beauty, but do not cure. Add a few gel color dots in different colors, such as Dream Catcher, Flower Child, Free Spirit, and Catch the Wind.
3. Lightly blend the color gel dots into the wet layer of Bohemian Beauty. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
4. Clean your brush and use color gel French White to draw the outlines of a daisy flower. Cure for 30 seconds under an LED light or two minutes in a UV lamp.
5. On a separate piece of wax paper, outline a daisy flower with clear gel. Cure. Fill in the daisy outline using color gel French White. Cure. Use Free Spirit to add accent color to the flower. Cure. Once cured, peel the flower off the wax paper and gently bend the flower petals into a "spoon" shape. Hold and gently paint Bio Sculpture S-Gel hard gel over the entire flower. Once completed, cure the flower to set the petal's newly shaped form. Place a small drop of S-Gel hard gel on the painted nail and secure the flower to the nail by gently placing it onto the wet drop of S-Gel. Cure. Apply an extra droplet of S-Gel around the flower stem again and cure. Apply a last layer of UV-Gel coat gloss gel for extra shine.