Dana Cecil (@dana_nailjunkie) of Dover, Ohio, shows how to make this wedding nail art.
1. Start by using a buff colored gel to create your two painted areas, making sure to leave negative space. Apply two coats, cure, and wipe the tacky layer off.
2. Use white gel-polish to dot the bottom line and cure. Paint detailed art with acrylic paint.
3. Add grayish-lavender flower spots then outline them with a dark pink.
4. Lighten the image up with fluffy light pink flowers.
5. Use a slightly lighter pink to outline and detail the pink flowers.
6. Go back in and add light green sprigs to fill it all out.
7. Top coat twice and wipe off tacky layer.
8.Use a dotting tool to dot every other white dot with nail glue, then add flat-back pearls.