Dana Cecil (@dana_nailjunkie) of Dover, Ohio, shows how to make this wedding nail art.
1. Start with two coats of a buff gel-polish. Cure and remove tacky layer.
2. Use a stamping plate to place a lace image onto the middle of the nail with white nail polish.
3. Create your angled tip using two coats of white gel-polish. Cure. Top coat once, and remove the tacky layer.
4. Cut a small silver ball chain to fit the angles. Use nail glue to place the chains.
5. Add a Swarovski crystal to the point with glue. Apply top coat around the pieces, and wipe clean.