Julie Ventura of Long Beach, Calif., shows how to make this nail design, ideal for a girl's night out.
Julie Ventura (@juliev37) of Long Beach, Calif., shows how to make this nail design, ideal for a girl's night out.
1. Start with gel base and layer clear gel to prevent the base from over curing. Paint either side of the nail with CND Shellac Locket Love, leaving a negative space "V" down the center. Cure.
2. In a mixing tray, combine two parts clear gel to one part gold glitter and apply mixture to gold sides and cure.
3. For added dimension, pat down some gold copper flakes.
4. Draw tiny circles up the gold sides using CND Shellac Black Pool.
5. Paint a thin bow in between the top four loops in the negative space.
6. Connect the loops by painting "X"s between them.
7. Finish connecting all of the loops and apply your top coat.