Hiroko Fujikawa of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles, shows how she made this henna-inspired design.
Hiroko Fujikawa (@marsthesalon) of MARS the Salon in Los Angeles, shows how she made this henna-inspired design.
1. Apply base coat.
2. Apply light beige color.
3. Draw a flower on the left side of the tip with brown color using a thin art brush.
4. Draw a winding line around the flower along with a curved line.
5. Draw diagonal lines inside the curved line.
6. Draw two curved lines, and draw vertical lines between the two lines.
7. Paint triangles on upper right tip of the nail. Draw diagonal lines and make a "V."
8. Draw some half-moons on the "V" line.
9. Add dots along the half-moons.
10. Attach green stones and apply top coat.