Tin Cao Bui of Blossom Beauty Lounge in Redondo Beach, Calif.,shows how to make this love-struck nail design.
Tin Cao Bui (@nailsbytintin) of Blossom Beauty Lounge in Redondo Beach, Calif.,shows how to make this love-struck nail design.
1. Properly prep the nails. Apply the base coat and cure. Apply Gelish Need A Tan to entire nail and cure.
2. Use Gelish Passion to create a heart in the center of the nail. Cure. Remove the tacky layer.
3. Using Gelish Design Brush and Gelish Black Shadow, draw an arrow piecing through a heart. Cure.
4. Apply gold foil on top of the arrow. Embellish with studs to finish the arrow.
5. Mix Gelish Clear Hard Gel with Silver Sand and use the design brush to build up the 3D look for the heart. Cure. Finish with Top It Off, cure, and wipe with Gelish surface cleanse.