Jen Fetty of Middleton, Idaho, shows how to make a bridal half-moon manicure.
Jen Fetty (@jenfetty) of Middleton, Idaho, shows how to make this bridal half-moon nail design.
1. Clean and prep the nail. Apply white acrylic to the cuticle area, forming a half-moon shape. Apply white acrylic to the free edge, forming a French smile line.
2. Place small metal beads into gel on both the bottom of the moon and the top of the French line. Cure in UV/LED light.
3. Create an acrylic 2-D rose, flower, and leaves. Paint the tips of the flower and leaves with metallic acrylic paint. Place dots of clear gel around the flower and place a single bead into the uncured gel. Cure in UV/LED light.
4. Encapsulate the entire nail with clear acrylic.
5. File, balance, and buff the entire nail. Add gel top coat and cure in UV/LED light.