Ashley Gregory of Chicago, shows how to make this non-traditional wedding nail art.
Ashley Gregory (@ashley_g_nails) of Chicago, shows how to make this non-traditional wedding nail art.
1. Apply base coat to the nail.
2. Apply two coats of a sheer silver shimmer.
3. Lay down four lines of silver striping tape, vertically, ensuring the tape adheres well. Trim to fit.
4. Add five rows of evenly spaced striping tape and trim to fit. Apply top coat in a thin layer, making sure to press down any tape that pops up from the edge.
5. Apply a small amount of top coat at the base of the nail, and while the top coat is wet, add a shimmery blue additive like CND Denim Geode in an ombré design. Top coat over additive if desired.