Chris Mans from Jeweled Nails, a salon and academy in Lake Forest, Calif., shows how he created Hawaii-themed destination wedding nails with brown, gold and light green as wedding colors.
1. Blend a light caramel glitter on the bottom third of the nail, leaving the cuticle area clear.
2. Blend a light brown glitter above the caramel color towards the free edge.
3. Blend a dark brown glitter from the free-edge down into the light brown for an ombre effect.
4. Apply a clear coat and place gold hologram dots over the entire design.
5. Paint a white turtle in a tribal pattern.
6. Finish the design by attaching gems, pearls, metal parts and a small seashell by the base of the nail.