Ashley Gregory of Chicago, shows how to make this traditional wedding nail design.
Ashley Gregory (@ashley_g_nails) of Chicago, shows how to make this traditional wedding nail design.
1. Apply base coat.
2. Polish one coat each of Cuccio Texas Rose and I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
3. Using a nail art pen or detail brush and white polish, add a thin line of scallops to begin the lace design.
4. Add a small rose shape in the center of the nail and mirror your scallop lines toward the cuticle.
5. Add several leaf shapes. No need to be precise, but leave space between the leaves and roses.
6.Using a small dotting tool, add several dots and thin lines between the two scalloped lines.
7. Draw very thin diagonal lines across the design in both directions, using a very light hand. Add tiny dots on the top scalloped line and very thin vertical lines from the bottom scallop to finish the lace. Top with a sheer pearlescent polish and top coat.