Ashley Gregory of Chicago, shows how to make this gilded glamorous nail art.
Ashley Gregory (@ashley_g_nails) of Chicago, shows how to make this gilded glamorous nail art.
1. Polish two coats of ORLY Porcelain.
2. Use ORLY Instant Artist to draw in all of the horizontal lines
3. Connect lines with gold, working a rough plan of the Art Deco design.
4. Add detail and begin to smooth out any inconsistent lines, adding smaller and smaller lines with varying pressure.
5. Allow design to dry, finish with top coat