On the Menu:This service especially for male clients will relax and pamper. A therapeutic champagne soak will exfoliate dry, neglected skin and nails, and hot towels and a massage will rejuvenate tired feet.
Vernis Nail Bar, Woodland Hills, Calif.
o La Palm Spa Products Spearmint Eucalyptus Therapy Sea Spa Salts
o La Palm Spa Products Spearmint Eucalyptus Conditioning Foot Maske
o La Palm Spa Products Spearmint Eucalyptus Softening Sugar Scrub
o La Palm Spa Products Spearmint Eucalyptus Therapy Massage Lotion
1. Offer the client a glass of pinot noir or champagne. Soak the feet in warm water, Spearmint Eucalyptus Therapy Sea Spa Salts, and champagne (to help with exfoliation) for about five minutes.
2. Trim, file, and shape the toenails and perform cuticle care.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet, ankles, and calves with Spearmint Eucalyptus Softening Sugar Scrub. Remove the scrub with warm water.
4. Apply Spearmint Eucalyptus Conditioning Foot Maske to the feet. Wrap the feet in warm towels for about five minutes, then remove the mask with the towels.
5. Massage the client’s feet, ankles, and calves with Spearmint Eucalyptus Therapy Massage Lotion.
6. Clean any residue from the nails, and shine and buff to finish.
Tweak this Recipe:
Use an alternate name such as The Wine Country Pedicure, leave the hot towels on the feet for an extra five minutes, and perform a neck and shoulder massage.
You May Also Like:
Signature Services: Heavenly Bliss Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected]