On the Menu: Treat your client to a refreshing break for her feet with this soothing citrus spa treatment. She will enjoy the zesty essence of lime while her feet are exfoliated and moisturized, and she’ll leave with fun and flirty summer colors on her toes.
Kaitlin’s Designer Nail Spa, Garrettsville, Ohio. Photos by Kelly Lynn Smith, Angelsun Photos
o Gelish Foundation
o Lime All the Time by Gelish
o Gelish Top It Off
o Glitzy Gold Dazzler Top Coat by Avon
o Key Lime Bath Bomb, Sugar Scrub, and Body Butter by K&S Candles & More
o Key lime decals
o Cuticle oil
1. Soak the client’s feet for five minutes in a pedicure bowl with warm water and the key lime bath bomb. Perform nail care and cuticle work.
2. Dry the feet and drain the pedicure bowl. Lightly buff the nails and apply Gelish Foundation and cure. Apply two coats of color, curing between each. Add Dazzler Top Coat and Polymer Key Lime decals as shown. Finish with Gelish Top It Off.
3. Refill the pedicure bowl. Immerse the feet and apply Key Lime Exfoliating Sugar Scrub. Rinse and dry the feet and apply cuticle oil.
4. Massage Key Lime Body Butter onto the feet and legs. Wrap the feet in warm towels until the moisture is absorbed.
5. Cleanse the nails to remove residue and reveal the finished pedicure.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name such as Citrus Soothing Pedicure and offer a chilled glass of limeade.
You Might Also Like:
Signature Services: Scintillating Mint Pedicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected].