Tracy Vinson, The Mobile Manicurist, Forest, Va.
o Molivera Organics 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil
o Molivera Organics 100% Pure Raw African Ivory Shea Butter
o Molivera Organics 100% Pure Bentonite Clay
o Molivera Organics 100% Essential Oils (a detox blend of lavender, peppermint, patchouli, mandarin, and juniper in a purified coconut oil base)
o Salt or sugar scrub blended with above detox oils
o Detox foot pads
1. Soak the client’s feet in the pedicure bowl in an herbal foot soak for five minutes. Perform cuticle and nail care.
2. Exfoliate the client’s feet with detox foot scrub, and rinse.
3. Apply a bentonite clay mask to the feet to draw out toxins and impurities. Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse and dry with warm towels.
4. Apply the detox blend of essential oils and perform a detailed pressure point massage from toes to knees.
5. Apply a base coat, and finish with your signature nail art. Leave a pair of detox foot pads with the client with instructions on overnight usage.
Tweak this Recipe:
Use an alternate name, such as Pink Ribbon Pedicure, and serve the client a glass of iced pink lemonade or rose hip tea.
You May Also Like:
Signature Services: Heavenly Bliss Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected]