Turn regular nail polish into gel-polish and layer colors you can etch out for a cool swirl design.
Give your polish collection a second purpose by turning it into gel-polish. With Gelibility, you can transform traditional nail polish into gel-polish by mixing it with Gelibility Fix It. Pair the custom color with Gelibility Stick It bonder for a durable and high-shine look that can last up to three weeks.
1. Apply a thin coat of Gelibility Stick It soak-off bonder to a clean, prepped nail and cure for 60 seconds under a LED light. Remove the tacky layer with alcohol or acetone.
2. Place equals parts Gelibility Fix It and a light-to-medium nail polish color on a palette.
3. Use the nail polish brush to mix the Fix It and nail polish together thoroughly to create a custom gel-polish.
4. Apply the Gelibility gel-polish you just created to the nail and cure for 60 seconds under a LED light or two minutes under a UV light. Repeat with a second coat and cure.
5. Using the same technique, mix equal parts Gelibility Fix It and a dark nail polish color to create a new custom gel-polish color. Apply one coat to the nail, making sure to cover the lighter color. Do not cure.
6. Using a detail brush, etch a design by removing some of the darker color with each stroke. Wipe the brush clean after each brush stroke. Once you create the desired design, cure for 60 seconds under a LED light or two minutes under a UV light.
7. Apply a thin, clear coat of Gelibility Fix It to seal and highlight the design. Cure for 60 seconds under a LED light or two minutes under a UV light.
8. Remove the tacky layer with alcohol or acetone.
For a live demo on how to use Gelibility, click here.