Lavande Nail Spa, San Jose, Calif.
o Gena Rose Scent Warm O Lotion
o San Francisco Herb Company Rose Garden Fragrance Oil
o San Francisco Bath Salt Company Rose and Citrus Brown Sugar Scrub
o Lavande’s house-made rose water mist (try Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E)
o Dry milk powder
o Fresh rose petals
o Fresh mint leaves
o Base coat, polish, and top coat
1. Fill a glass manicure bowl with warm water, two drops rose essential oil, one tablespoon dry milk powder, and mix well. Add fresh rose petals and mint leaves.
2. File the client’s nails, then soak the hands for 3 minutes to soften the cuticle. Apply cuticle softener and push back the cuticles, nipping any excess.
3. Apply the rose and citrus scrub onto the hands, and massage into the skin to exfoliate.
4. Remove the scrub with a warm towel, and have the client wash her hands. Mist the hands with rose water mist to refresh and tone.
5. Massage the hands with warm, rose-scented lotion for 10 minutes.
6. Clean the nails of residue and apply base coat and color.
7. Apply top coat and allow to dry for at least 10 minutes.
Tweak this Recipe: Use an alternate name, such as Bed of Roses Manicure. Offer the client a cup of hot herbal tea brewed with organic rose hips.
You May Also Like:
Signature Services: Heavenly Bliss Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected]