Cenoté Day Spa, Davenport, Fla.
o ANS Pedicure Soak
o Cuccio Vanilla Bean & Sugar Scrub
o Cuccio Vanilla Bean & Sugar Body Butter
o CND Solar Oil
o CND Cuticle Away
o CND Vinylux Weekly Polish and Top Coat
1. Soak the client’s feet in a pedicure bowl with warm water and pedicure soak. Offer her a wine glass filled with vanilla bean ice cream.
2. Starting with the left foot, trim and file the nails, and apply CND Cuticle Away. Apply callus softener if needed. Apply 1/2 tablespoon Cuccio Vanilla Bean & Sugar Scrub from the toes all the way up the lower leg in circular motions. Use a disposable foot file to soften calluses. Place the foot back in the warm bath and rinse well. Repeat on the other foot.
3. Remove the left foot from the bath; push back the cuticles and lightly buff the nails. Apply CND Solar Oil to the nails, and proceed to a deluxe hot stone massage on the lower leg and foot using two teaspoons of Cuccio Vanilla Bean & Sugar Body Butter.
4. Once you have evenly spread the body butter, incorporate the hot stones; use four stones and massage for five minutes. Repeat on the right foot.
5. Thoroughly cleanse the nails, apply two coats of CND Vinylux Weekly Polish and a clear top coat.
You Might Also Like: Signature Services: Berry Cherry Manicure
Want to see your salon's Signature Service here? E-mail [email protected]