Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
1. Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
2. Smear more of your three colors to finish your background.
3. Place the blue petals throughout the surface of the nail.
4. Cap the entire nail with Speed Clear and file into shape.
5. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint. Add dots and highlight the black edges with white acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed White, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Tickle Me Purple, Rainbow Purple, Rainbow Blue, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Adore Dolls Parlour Dazzles With Its Nail Art19 photos
24 Holiday Retail Items24 photos
The loss of an electron; the electron can become a free radical and damage cells; exposure to oxygen, the air, and sun are a few causes oxidation.
Am I Losing My Touch Applying Acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift