Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
1. Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
2. Smear more of your three colors to finish your background.
3. Place the blue petals throughout the surface of the nail.
4. Cap the entire nail with Speed Clear and file into shape.
5. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint. Add dots and highlight the black edges with white acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed White, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Tickle Me Purple, Rainbow Purple, Rainbow Blue, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
A Light Finish: The Latest in LED Gel Lamp Technology27 photos
Cosmoprof North America 201574 photos
Tammy Taylor Nails has been in the Professional Nail and Beauty Industry since 1983.
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift