Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
1. Build a full structure nail with your choice of Young Nails’ acrylic powder. Smear Speed White, Tickle Me Purple, and Rainbow Purple as your background.
2. Smear more of your three colors to finish your background.
3. Place the blue petals throughout the surface of the nail.
4. Cap the entire nail with Speed Clear and file into shape.
5. Highlight the edges with black acrylic paint. Add dots and highlight the black edges with white acrylic paint.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nails’ Speed White, Speed Clear, Imagination Art Color Acrylic Tickle Me Purple, Rainbow Purple, Rainbow Blue, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Heroes and Villains: Comic Book Nail Art33 photos
Mini Masterpiece Nail Art Contest Winners 201415 photos
Creative Nail Design
A dedicated, hard worker; Miller recently took on new responsibilities as sales development manager for a dist...
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
Should the salon owner do nails herself?
How do you react to negative feedback?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift