Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
1. Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
2. Fade Neon Blue Acrylic into the Black and pull out toward the tip.
3. Fade White Acrylic to the tip. While the product is still wet, place Silver Polka Dots onto the nail.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail.
5. Paint some long white lines and a circle on the nail. Add a row of white dots.
6. Paint black accents.
7. Allow the nails to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Black Acrylic Powder, Neon Blue Acrylic Powder, White Acrylic Powder, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from the Confetti Collection, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
Nail Art From Project Runway Season 1414 photos
Nails to Glam Up Your Little Black Dress13 photos
something that decreases inflammation or swelling
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift