Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
1. Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
2. Fade Neon Blue Acrylic into the Black and pull out toward the tip.
3. Fade White Acrylic to the tip. While the product is still wet, place Silver Polka Dots onto the nail.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail.
5. Paint some long white lines and a circle on the nail. Add a row of white dots.
6. Paint black accents.
7. Allow the nails to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Black Acrylic Powder, Neon Blue Acrylic Powder, White Acrylic Powder, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from the Confetti Collection, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Viet Fashion Week 2015: On the Runway261 photos
IBS Las Vegas 2015: International Beauty Show53 photos
A manicure table is a workstation, of any variety, at which a manicurist/nail technician does her work. There are no criteria that make it...
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Am I losing my touch applying acrylics?
Should I have a TV in my salon?
Is perfectionism on the job a blessing or a curse?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift