Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
1. Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
2. Fade Neon Blue Acrylic into the Black and pull out toward the tip.
3. Fade White Acrylic to the tip. While the product is still wet, place Silver Polka Dots onto the nail.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail.
5. Paint some long white lines and a circle on the nail. Add a row of white dots.
6. Paint black accents.
7. Allow the nails to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Black Acrylic Powder, Neon Blue Acrylic Powder, White Acrylic Powder, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from the Confetti Collection, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
InternatioNAILS: Vietnam13 photos
Nail Art for Little Princesses15 photos
this nail shape is tapered and squared off at the tip
What are reasonable terms for a non-compete contract?
How do I announce to my clients that I will be moving to a new salon?
The new products I’m using are adding time to each appointment. How do I adjust my schedule?
Why isn’t my Gelish application curing properly?
What’s the cause of the pinkish-red oval area on the pad of my client’s toes?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift