Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
1. Fade a small wet bead of Black Acrylic at the smile line.
2. Fade Neon Blue Acrylic into the Black and pull out toward the tip.
3. Fade White Acrylic to the tip. While the product is still wet, place Silver Polka Dots onto the nail.
4. Cap with Clear Acrylic. File and shape the nail.
5. Paint some long white lines and a circle on the nail. Add a row of white dots.
6. Paint black accents.
7. Allow the nails to dry and then apply a thin even coat of Finish Gel and cure for 2 minutes.
Products You Need for This Design:
Young Nail’s Black Acrylic Powder, Neon Blue Acrylic Powder, White Acrylic Powder, Clear Acrylic Powder, Silver Polka Dot from the Confetti Collection, black and white acrylic paint
Brought to you by
30 Designs in 90 Days
Hidden Gems: Underside Nail Art11 photos
Nail Looks From NYFW F/W2015188 photos
Organic polymer liquids that, when converted into their final state for use, become a resin; refers to uncross-linked polymers.
Should I have a TV in my salon?
What’s the best way to recruit techs for a new salon?
What low-cost extras do you provide that clients perceive as having a high value?
Do I need a special permit to do medical pedicures?
Get a free preview issue and a Free Gift