Nail Taxi's own Cinnamon Bun Scrub makes this pedicure sugar and spice and everything nice.
Salon: Nail Taxi (a mobile boutique), Atlanta/Chicago/Washington D.C./ Richmond, Va.
Nail Taxi uses: Maxim Pedi Redi Foot Soak (in Pink Grapefruit), CND Solar Oil and Solar Speed Spray, Nail Taxi Cinnamon Bun Scrub, SpaRitual Moisturizing Lotion; base coat, top coat, and polish, or OPI Brilliance Buffer Block.
1. Soak the client’s feet for 10 minutes in Maxim Pedi Redi Foot Soak (in Pink Grapefruit).
2. Prep nails. Use a foot file on calluses.
3. Groom cuticles with CND Solar Oil.
4. Exfoliate client’s legs and feet with Nail Taxi Cinnamon Bun Scrub for two minutes. Rinse.
5. Warm through SpaRitual Moisturizing Lotion, then massage into client’s legs and feet.
6. Apply polish or buff to a shine with the OPI Brilliance Buffer Block.
Alternate Names: Sugar & Spice Service, Honey Bun Pedicure, Cinnamon Sugar Pedi