Rosa Martinez uses scents of orange for her Citrus Callus Blast pedicure.
Citrus Callus Blast by Rosa Martinez for Studio Artur, Jenkintown, Pa.
Studio Artur uses: ProLinc Be Natural Callus Eliminator, Alba Botanica Exfoliating Body Wash (in papaya mango) and Organic Body Oil (in kukui nut); mango or citrus-scented scrub; Body High Sweet Orange Essential Oil; Spa Basix Rock Salts, baking soda, vitamin E oil; base coat, top coat, and polish.
1. Dry file your client’s feet.
2. Put on gloves, then apply ProLinc Be Natural Callus Eliminator. Wrap feet in plastic bags for five to 10 minutes. Remove callus eliminator and bags. Place feet into a filled pedicure tub.
3. Apply Alba Botanica Exfoliating Body Wash (in papaya mango) and a citrus or mango-scented scrub to your client’s legs and feet.
4. Soak your client’s feet in a mixture of Spa Basix Rock Salts and baking soda.
5. Massage vitamin E oil into feet, concentrating on the heels.
6. Add a few drops of Body High Sweet Orange Essential Oil into Alba Botanicals Organic Body Oil (in kukui nut) and massage into feet and legs.
7. Prep nails. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Callus Relief Pedi, Papaya Mango Pedicure, Cabana Service