Young Nails’ Heavenly Glitter Collection allows nail technicians to build formations in the free edge or body of the nail.
Young Nails’ Heavenly Glitter Collection allows nail technicians to build formations in the free edge or body of the nail. The unique and easy design allows techs to use their imagination and create their own custom shapes in color and in clear.
1. Prepare nail by removing shine from the natural nail with a medium to fine file. Remove any oils and contaminants from the surface of the nail with a swipe. Apply two coats of Protein Bond after Artistic Nail Forms have been applied.
2. Apply a thin coat of Speed Clear powder flush to the natural nail. Remove forms when dry.
3. Apply the heart shape by dividing it into two sections. It’s like applying two paisleys back to back. Also add clear circles side-by-side for additional dimension, and make sure the heart or circles are raised up during application.
4. Apply glitter mix (Heavenly Collection colors: Sakura Storm, Mandarin, Star Sand, and Illum 1: Royal Red with 50% Speed Clear) onto the free edge and lightly feather into the corner of the nail bed. This will give the illusion that the glitter is shooting up into the nail.
5. Overlay the design with Speed Clear to build the body and cap the tip. Make sure the tip is not too heavy in application, which can lead to excess filing.
6. File excess acrylic with an e-file and finish with a hand file.
7. Apply one coat of Finish Gel and cure for two minutes. Apply Rose Oil to condition cuticle area and hyponychium.