Cosmo’s 3D Nail Art Molds allow techs to easily apply three-dimensional acrylic nail art.
Cosmo’s 3D Nail Art Molds allow techs to easily apply three-dimensional acrylic nail art. The molds have pre-cut designs for techs to fill inwith acrylic. The acrylic hardens quickly into smooth and detailed three-dimensional designs, which are then placed onto the nails.
1. Fill the mold with liquid acrylic using desired color. Allow to dry for one minute.
2. Remove acrylic from the mold. You can use tweezers to apply the design to the nail.
3. Or you can apply the design directly to the nail from the mold when it’s ready.
4. Apply a small dab of clear powder to the nail to adhere the 3D acrylic. Nail glue can be used instead if preferred. Repeat steps until desired design is reached.
5. Decorate with nail art polish and finish off with clear top coat.