From the Beauty Bar in Toledo, Ohio, comes a fresh idea inspired by the champagne-peach cocktail of the same name. The Bellini Pedicure is a hydrating and exfoliating treatment designed for dry skin.
the salon: Beauty Bar, Toledo, Ohio
the owners: Sara and Joe Spallino
the price: $70
what it is: Inspired by the champagne-peach cocktail of the same name, the Bellini Pedicure is a hydrating and exfoliating treatment designed for dry skin. The service comes with peach seltzer served in a champagne flute.
• Soak the client’s feet in a peach champagne milk bath for five minutes.
• Scrub bottoms of feet with a foot file. Prep nails.
• Exfoliate with a peach champagne dead sea salt scrub.
• Mix 1 teaspoon champagne oil into a merlot vinotherapy mask, then apply to legs and feet. Wrap in warm towels. After 15 minutes, remove the mask with warm towels.
• Massage peach body butter into legs and feet.
• Apply base coat, two layers of polish, and top coat.
products: Beauty Bar uses:
• Beauty Bar brand products: Bellini Milk Bath, Peach Champagne Scrub, Merlot Vinotherapy Mask, Bellini Body Butter
• Champagne oil
• Polish, base coat, top coat
Alternative Names: Perfectly Peach Pedicure, Peachy Clean Pedi, Champagne & Peaches