Natural Beauty uses:
Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Energizing Body Wash and Body Lotion and Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment; tea tree essential oil, lemon slices, sage leaves, sugar; base coat, top coat, and polish.
1. Soak client’s feet for five to 10 minutes in warm water with one tablespoon of Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Energizing Body Wash, three to four drops of tea tree essential oil, lemon slices, and sage leaves. Serve a lemon-based beverage.
2. Begin prepping toenails and buffing calluses.
3. Add a tablespoon of sugar to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment, then exfoliate the client’s lower legs and feet with this blend. Place feet back in water. Rinse and towel dry.
4. Finish cuticle and callus work.
5. Massage feet with Paul Mitchell Lemon Sage Energizing Body Lotion. Wrap feet in warm towels.
6. Massage hands with the body lotion.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Lemon Sage Pedi, Citrus Splash Service, Citrus Herb Renewal Pedicure