Painted Red Nails uses: Belle Luce Cranberry Fig Sugar Scrub, Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, fresh cranberries, pure raw organic almond oil, base coat, top coat, and polish.
1. Sanitize hands, remove polish, and shape nails.
2. Exfoliate your client’s hands, arms, and elbows with Belle Luce Cranberry Fig Sugar Scrub.
3. Rinse in warm water. (For a special touch, you can add fresh cranberries floating around in warm water in a pretty bowl.)
4. Pat excess water off, leaving hands slightly moist.
5. Create a paste by combining a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream with a few drops of water. Gently press the paste into the client’s hands and arms. (No need to scrub.)
6. Use a steamy warm towel to gently remove the paste.
7. Pat dry and, using pure raw organic almond oil, perform a thorough hand and arm massage. (Don’t miss the elbows.)
8. Prep nails (nipping hangnails as needed), and polish.
Alternate Names: Cranberries & Figs Mani Amaretto Manicure “Red” Carpet Service