Modern Day Spa in Arlington, Va. uses the 100% botanical formulated products from Mountain Body for this rejuvenating and moisturizing manicure.
Modern Day Spa uses: Rosemary essential oil; Mountain Body Products Rosemary Mint Salt Glow and Honey Avocado Mask; massage oil or lotion, cuticle oil, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s hands in warm water with a few drops of rosemary essential oil.
2. Prep nails.
3. Apply warmed cuticle oil to the nails.
4. Exfoliate hands and arms with Mountain Body Products Rosemary Mint Salt Glow. Start by massaging the scrub into the palms of the hand, gently circling until the entire palm and fingers are exfoliated. Then exfoliate the top of the hand and lower arm. Remove the scrub with warm towels.
5. Apply an even layer of Mountain Body Products Honey Avocado Mask to the hands. Cover with warm wet towels to promote full penetration into the skin. Remove after about five minutes.
6. Select a massage oil or lotion appropriate for the client’s needs, then massage the client’s hands and forearms using a lymph-stimulating combination of shiatsu and traditional massage techniques.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat. Alternate Names:
Alternative Names: Rosemary Hand Treatment, Ever-green Glow, Avocado Honey Manicure