essie ejuvenate is a revolutionary system for younger looking hands.
essie ejuvenate is a revolutionary system for younger looking hands. The comprehensive hand treatment is infused with proven spa-quality age-defiers like rice extract, arginine, vitamins A and C, glycolic acid, and licorice root extract, to help combat signs of aging and reveal new, younger-looking skin.
1. Remove existing nail color using Purifying Nail Polish Remover from naturally clean by essie, and shape and buff nails with essie Crystal File.
2. Fill a manicure bowl with warm water, add a teaspoon of essie ejuvenate Hydro-Therapy Hand Revitalizer, swirl the milk bath with fingertips, and soak for up to five minutes.
3. Apply a small amount of essie Apricot Cuticle Oil evenly around the cuticle of each nail. Then gently push back and remove any dead tissue from the nail plate.
4. Massage a pea-sized amount of essie ejuvenate Microdermabrasion Hand Refiner into the hands for two minutes. Wrap hands in a warm towel and press gently, allowing the lightweight, creamy formula to penetrate deeply.
5. Apply a small amount of essie ejuvenate Advanced Radiance Hand Treatment into each hand to help minimize the appearance of age spots and discoloration.
6. Massage essie ejuvenate Intensive Recovery Hand Cream in circular motions to deeply moisturize and encourage cell renewal.
7. Use Refreshing Nail Cleanser from naturally clean by essie to remove oil and debris from nail plate. Apply essie Fill The Gap! Ridge Smoothing Base Coat and two coats of essie nail color, let dry for two minutes, and then protect with essie Good to Go! Top Coat.