The Woodhouse Day Spa shares the recipe for its Organic Sugar Scrub Pedicure.
Organic Sugar Scrub Pedicure
The Woodhouse Day Spa (more than 20 U.S. locations) uses:
SpaRitual Woodhouse Escape Blend, Organic Bath Salts, Let It Go Callus Remover, Open Minded Organic Sugar Scrub, Well Connected Massage Cream, and Visionary Cleanser Sanitizer; acetone, base coat, polish, and top coat.
1. Place a drop of SpaRitual Woodhouse Escape Blend (the spa’s custom signature blend) onto your hands, then hold your hands in front of the client and ask her to take three deep breaths. Then, rub the essence from your hands onto the client’s neck pillow and wrap the pillow around the client’s neck.
2. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with two tablespoons of SpaRitual Organic Bath Salts.
3. Remove existing polish from the client’s toenails. Trim and file nails.
4. Apply four drops of SpaRitual Let It Go Callus Remover to the bottoms of the client’s feet, then place her feet back into the water, letting the product penetrate while continuing nail prep.
5. Apply cuticle remover, push back cuticles, nip, and buff nails.
6. Use a foot file to lessen calluses.
7. Exfoliate the client’s lower legs and feet with one teaspoon SpaRitual Open Minded Organic Sugar Scrub. Rinse.
8. Massage the client’s lower legs and feet for two minutes with one pump of SpaRitual Well Connected Massage Cream.
9. Massage the client’s lower legs and feet with two large warm stones for five minutes.
10. Put pedicure slippers on both feet, and insert toe separators. Apply acetone to nails to remove excess oils.
11. Spray both feet with SpaRitual Visionary Cleanser Sanitizer, then remove with a nail wipe.
12. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat. Pre-book client for her next appointment, then escort her to the quiet room for relaxation time.
Organic Foot Treatment
Signature Spa Pedicure