Scratch Pedicure Parlour in Rockford, Ill., shares its Dream Wahine Pedicure.
Scratch Pedicure Parlour, Rockford, Ill.
Scratch Pedicure Parlour uses: Haken Mineral Spa Soak, Sugar Cane Scrub, and Massage Butter (all in Coconut Papaya); base coat, polish, and top coat; bamboo sticks and seashells.
1. Garnish the product plate with bamboo sticks and seashells.
2. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Haken Mineral Spa Soak (in Coconut Papaya).
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Haken Sugar Cane Scrub (in Coconut Papaya). Do not rinse.
4. Wrap the client’s feet and lower legs with hot towels for about eight minutes. Rinse.
5. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Haken Massage Butter (in Coconut Papaya).
6. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Coconut Papaya Pedicure
Island Indulgence Pedi
Tropical Relief Feet Treat
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to [email protected].