Cindy Walston's client's feet and legs literally gleam in the sun after this pedicure.
Cindy Walston Salon uses: CND Almond Milk Bath, Almond Moisture Scrub, Almond Illuminating Masque, and Almond Hydrating Lotion; Gena Pedi Septic; fine gold glitter; base coat, gold polish, top coat; (optional) other gold nail embellishments.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with CND Almond Milk Bath and Gena Pedi Septic for 10 minutes.
2. Prep nails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet with CND Almond Moisture Scrub. Rinse and pat dry.
4. Apply CND Almond Illuminating Masque to the client’s feet. Wrap feet in warm wet towels. After a few minutes, rinse.
5. Massage CND Almond Hydrating Lotion into the client’s lower legs and feet.
6. Apply base coat, two layers of gold polish (shown is OPI Gala Gold), and top coat. (Optional): Apply transfer foil and gold pigment powder to nails or any other gold-toned embellishments.
7. Mix a generous amount of lotion and fine gold glitter (shown is Martha Stewart Crafts Florentine Gold). Apply onto the tops of the feet and calves. (This is the “repeat,” applying the lotion twice, and also refers to the “Step and Repeat” that goes on when celebrities pose on the red carpet.) Your client’s feet and legs will gleam in the sun.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Solid 14K Gold Posted Nail Charms
Real Gold and Silver Flecked Top Coats