Created by nail tech Melissa Bozant and her friend Karen Waters, the Sublime Bliss product line used in this pedicure is organic and natural.
The Spa @ Equinox, Century City, Calif., uses: Sublime Bliss Dead Sea Salt Soak, Scrub (Coffee Salt Scrub, Walnut Body Polish, or Sea Indulgence Scrub), Pumpkin Peppermint Masque, Energizing Formula Essential Oil Blend; Olive Butter or Calendula Butter Cream, Aromatherapy Cuticle Oil; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Sublime Bliss Dead Sea Salt Soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Prep toenails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with one of several Sublime Bliss scrubs: Coffee Salt Scrub (shown), Walnut Body Polish, or Sea Indulgence Scrub.
4. Use a spatula to apply Sublime Bliss Pumpkin Peppermint Masque to the client’s feet and lower legs. Wrap the feet in warm towels soaked in hot water with Sublime Bliss Energizing Formula Essential Oil Blend. Remove after about 10 minutes.
5. Spray Sublime Bliss Energizing Formula Essential Oil Blend into either Sublime Bliss Olive Butter or Calendula Butter Cream. Massage the butter or cream into the client’s feet and lower legs.
6. Clean the nail plates. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat. Apply Sublime Bliss Aromatherapy Cuticle Oil to the nails.
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Equinox Spa Tones Up Its Nail Opportunities
SPONSORED CONTENT: DeEnterprises offers a variety of pedicure products that you can use to create your own salon signature services. Browse their "Build a Pedi" line
for creative and cost-saving ways of offering unique pedicure experiences for your clients.